Saturday, October 7, 2017

You are not now, nor have you ever been alone!

A tragic story of sexual assault was brought to my attention today and I just feel the need to write and reach out to anyone, male, female, trans, non-binary, EVERYone who IS or who has EVER been a victim, I want you to know that you can become a survivor of this and know that 1st and foremost you are not alone!

I am a survivor of sexual assault, and I haven't talked about in much in recent years. It happened to me 2wice, by 2 different men, at 2 very different times in my life. Once when I was 16, and the other when I was 26. Both men known to me, both men older and in a position of trust. 

I will write my experience out in full and post it at a later time, but I felt this was important to put out there and say you ARE NOT ALONE. Please reach out to me here or on Facebook at fb.me/ColaGranola13


My apologies for not posting sooner, my internet decided to take a break, it seems they have it fixed, so I will be able to post again. I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey. I don't want to talk about that here, so please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

Remember you are not alone. I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13. PLEASE REACH OUT!

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment